Can my week POSSIBLY get any worse?

I'm feeling quite overwhelmed!! I'm normally not a complainer, but MAN!

We got my car paid off, and my dad switched its coverage from full to liability only. Four days later, I hit a deer, and there's $3700 worth of damage, not including a new a/c. My inlaws came in town.(can you see how excited this face is? No? Exactly.) Mil brought her new dog, who crapped and weed my floor, bit me, and wont stay out of my dog's food. Dh ran over my new dog. I have low b12. My son has ecsema and for some reason I can feel his lower spine when I hold him. Dh let mil use our pickup as collateral for a business loan, she's bankrupt, so we're losing our only vehicle.

Please tell me that it is gonna get better. Anyone have hope?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 2:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It's not funny, i almost start laughing until i read about your DS. I will keep you in prayer and hope that your week will get better.
    ShellyRo

Answer by ShellyRo at 2:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Oh I do hope it will get better :) It should because I am sure to you it couldn't get any worse
    Autumnrose1010

Answer by Autumnrose1010 at 2:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• {{{HUGS}}} Thats a pretty bad week dear, but shin up. It REALLY could be worse. You could have been killed in the accident. The MIL could be asking to live with you and the MIL's dog could have mauled your child. It can always be worse than it is.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Thats way too much for one family. I do hope you week gets much much better today!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• The hammer would be dropping on someone. Hard and fast. Several of those things caused by other people and they would be on the hook for what they had done and out of my house for sure!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• It will get better, it has to. I am hoping it does get better for ya!
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 3:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Thank you ladies. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond.
    matobe

Comment by matobe (original poster) at 8:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2011