pain please help tmi

Im 15weeks preggo and i just got done eating a hotpocket and a glass of water and like 5 min after i got done drinking my water i started getting really bad stomach cramps. I went and sat on the toilet and my stomach started to make loud noises and the cramping was so bad i thought i was going to throw up. My lower stomach still hurts. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• probably ate or drank to fast i do that then i feel just sick .. just relax go lay down im sure youll be fine
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• That happened once when i ate tacobell when i was pregnant....I relaxed for about an hour (it lasted for about 1/2 hour) and it went away.

Needless to say I never ate there again. lol
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:22 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I'm sure you'll be fine, but I would avoid hotpockets in the future. A glass of milk may help settle things down a bit too.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 7:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Yeah that happened to me a couple of times. If you have a tub (If you do you are so lucky I just have a shower stall!) Go soak in it for a while! Going to my grammies house and taking a tub always made me feel better when I was cramping!
    Mrs_williams90

Answer by Mrs_williams90 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• That happened to me when I was about 3 months pregnant. It was heartburn and I thought I was dying and I did throw up. Drink 1/2 a tablespoon of baking soda mixed with 1/2 a cup of water. You'll burp alot after, but it should help with the heartburn, if that's what you have.
    WldHrts

Answer by WldHrts at 8:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Call your dr if your having cramps but it may be indigestion or it may be a problem with baby it's better safe then sorry
    scoke19

Answer by scoke19 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2008