Take it easy tonight and deal with the housework starting tomorrow?

i just had my last final exams today and i have a lil over a week off for spring break before i start my internship.(pharmacy student) i have so much i need to do with the house but just dont have the motivation to start today. i just need to go thru stuff and get organized a lil better. im tired but yet not tired...make sense?
so what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well... I myself am a clean freak.. however.. there is not always time. Pick a day.. make it just for the housework.. throw on a pot of coffee..and don't make it a bad thing.. have fun with it.. turn on some music.. get the kids involved, housework doesnt have to be stressful..only if you think it is. Relax.. break out the calender.. and pick a day that works best for you. And remember.. it can be done!
    kristinamalek

Answer by kristinamalek at 3:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Chill ... housework will always be there, trust me, it isn't going anywhere!
    Anonymous

• I'd probably do the stuff first and relax ... REALLY relax after knowing it's all done!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I'd procrastinate:))
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 3:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• leave the big stuff for later. and the easy stuff u can get started on. i'm huge on organizing. it depends on if u can stand seeing the house in its present state. i'd die.lol
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2011