Good News! Not a question.

Back in August my son who ws 12 at the time decided to move in with his dad. Mainly because he wanted to see what it would be like to live there. Well, last night he could not take it anymore and came back home!! I am so happy right now, I can't even tell you. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all because when he first moved out, I was really hurting and some ladies on CM really tried to help me. Thanks so much!

A.Perry

Asked by A.Perry at 2:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I know you're glad to have him home! I have an 11 yr old son and I'm dreading the day he asks to go live at his dad's - I'm kind of expecting it at some point, but I can't imagine how hard it will be!

Answer by missanc at 3:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• this is great i hope you and your son have a fun summer this year

good luck
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I am so happy for you!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• That's good news. =]

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2011