I am soooo tired alll the time now!! Is this normal?

Ok so I am 35 weeks along and I am sooo tired. I go to bed early, I get up early and I take at least one nap in the middle of the day. I dont feel like myself anymore. I cant even go to the store and back with out being tired! Is this normal? Am I just being lazy??

Mrs_williams90

Asked by Mrs_williams90 at 7:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Totally normal, usually you peak during your second trimester and feel amazing but the last month is always especially hard. I'm 35 weeks too and I feel like I could hibernate for the next month!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 7:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• its normal lol im 18 weeks and im the same way i hate it soooo mcuh
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Making a baby is hard work!

Being tired is normal...thats why people say that the 2nd trimester is the best as far as feeling active.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Totally normal you have another life to support and it takes alot of energy to grow and thrive.If you have any doubts call your ob/gyn.But my advice is nap and sleep as much as needed.Plus remember to eat extra and drink plenty of water.
    scoke19

Answer by scoke19 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Normal normal. Think of yourself as a mama polar bear. hehehe.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 8:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2008