Ok,I get it,its St. Patty's day and all,but drunk at noon?!

I ran into my next door neighbor as we were getting on the bus. She was acting all funny and then it hit me,she was drunk! OMG! Seriously?? And I thought her husband was the one with the drinking problem. I guess this is why her son is staying with his grandparents until further notice...
It took all I had not to let on I knew she was drunk.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Wow, some people really have no control. We are celebrating the holiday without any alcohol, it's really not that hard.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere I guess. Being sarcastic by the way haha.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• That sucks. I guess some people just can't wait. But really, drunk at noon. Wow!
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 3:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I didn't drink alcohol but went out to coffee with some friends
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Ok, maybe I'm just weird but I've never understood why people think that the time of day matters. What about the people who work night shift the night before? I really just don't get that. I've been "drunk" at noon before because of staying up all night talking with my BFF and we had drinks with lunch at her house. Frankly, it's none of my business what someone does or when, unless it's hurting my family or myself in some way. That's just me. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't really pay attention to people who aren't involved in my life.

shrugging

Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Do you normally get drunk and then take the bus to the bank? This wasn't a lunch with friends thing,and she doesn't work

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 5:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2011