Engery

What do you to get some energy during your pregnancy? I have a three year old and I'm pregnancy with my second child now and i have no energy just getting up zaps my energy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• eating well and getting a full night's rest

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Eat well, sleep whenever you can. Are you taking your vitamins? I know I have to watch my iron levels (especially when pregnant). Are you drinking enough? Mild dehydration can make you tired. Are you getting any exercise? Even just a short regular walk can help (now and as you get bigger).

Pregnancy is tough - good luck Mama!
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 3:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• thank you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I would look up natural options. I know Cayenne pepper is supposed to help increase your blood flow and so it will help to give you energy. However, it could also give you heartburn. I would check with my OBGYN if I were you.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 8:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2011