Ughhhh

is it bad that my boyfriend wants adoption and i wanna keep him or her?
we cant seem to come to an agreement ?

://

AMANDABABY22

Asked by AMANDABABY22 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it's a problem.

He stuck his dick in you knowing that only abstinance was 100% effective of not getting pregnant.
    If you want to keep the baby, he should not force or push you to adoption. He is just as responsible for the baby as you are.

On the plus side, he isn't forcing the abortion issue.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• well he was forcing the whole abortion at first, but i said no cause thers no way in hell id do that.

he said hes just really scared about it , and wants me to wait a few months to make my final choice.. Well i dont think 'waiting' 3 months is a good idea.. i already know what i want.. its just so heartbreaking. cause im all happy about it, even though it was not planned, and hes all.. blah.. i was looking at bedding online today, just to see what to look for in a few months , and hes not even wanting to look with me.
    AMANDABABY22

Comment by AMANDABABY22 (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Sounds like he wanted the sex without the worry about the consequences.

Sorry but you can't have the fun without thinking about what could happen.

If you are set on keeping it, there isn't a thing that he can do about it. He may not be as scared as you think but just not ready to take responsibility for his actions or not ready to pay for his actions.
    Congrats by the way! Babies are a blessing no matter how they happen along.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• you have to go with your gut feelings and just be prepared to raise the baby on your own. i am going through the same thing. its really hard but you dont need that negative infulence in your life.
    singlemomamy

Answer by singlemomamy at 3:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Well, at least you know where he stands. I went through my whole pregnancy with the thought and hopes that my bf would be behind me and me raise our child. I was wrong. You know what you want, you know what he wants. Read what you can about babies and pregnancy and be prepared for anything. You never know, he may change his mind.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:03 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Definitely. He just wants off the hook. If you want the baby, keep the baby! Don't let him talk you into something you don't want to do!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 4:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Yeah! we talked again and he said hes with with me 100 % so hopefully thats the truth, i just dont think adoption is right, nor abortion, babys are blessing's no matter when it happens :)
    AMANDABABY22

Comment by AMANDABABY22 (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I think in the end the decions is yours and not his to make. If you want to keep the baby you should. You will regret it and be in a lot of pain if you are not prepared to give the baby up and he talks you into it. But be prepared because you may end up doing it alone. I am not saying he will not be with you 100% but men are fickle creatures, even though they say we are. ;) Good luck Momma.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 8:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Adoptions are ALWAYS right as an alternative....it may not be right for YOU, however. I hope you and your boyfriend can work through this....I'll keep hoping that once baby's here, he'll hold him/her and he'll finally "understand" =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:36 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• we worked it out.
    but now he lost his job, so were job hunting for him all week.
    AMANDABABY22

Comment by AMANDABABY22 (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2011