• In the Spotlight:

A Sex Question (two questions)

Me and my boyfriend were having sex today and just as I was about to orgasm I got dry which made him limp why did this happen? Has this ever happened to anyone before?

Question number 2: Okay so I have never experienced anything like this before when we and my boyfriend are having sex and I orgasm I often times find myself hyperventilating and he has to tell me to breathe. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• Question 2, when you're having sex your breathing is irregular and sometimes you don't breath cause maybe your straining? Or your breathing too hard and too fast.
    Um Question1, he probably just went limp because there wasn't enough moisture and maybe began to feel shafed??
    Anonymous

• Question 1: has happened to me, don't worry about it. (I noticed dryness post-partum)
    Question 2: Yeah, maybe the straining. Try to relax, I guess.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 8:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• It's easy to hyperventilate. Try to concentrate on breathing in through your nose and exhale through your mouth. You can pass out otherwise. Been there. Done that!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2008