I am 4 months pregnant and my boyfriend recently went back with his ex. She texts me threatening messages and he texts me that I am ruining his life how can I find the strength to move past all this and have a happy healthy prgnancy for my son?

singlemomamy

Asked by singlemomamy at 3:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ignore them. Change your number. If they won't leave you alone, call the police.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I agree.. MOVE On - he wants nothing to do with your baby then have him put it in writing and change all info you have and move forward and you will be happy.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Let it go! Let him be. ASk him if he want's notified when the baby is born and let him know he can contact you any time if he wants to know whats up but that you will no longer be perusing him. Hit him up for the child support when the baby gets here.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• get your number changed to start... and if you have theses messages saved i would report them YOu are going to be an amazing strong mommy and you dont need that crap
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I definitely agree with the above posts. Let go and move on. You will find that inner stregth to do it on your own! many moms have done it, so can you. He is selfish and only thinking of himself right now. His feelings is all he is looking at, and in my opinion, someone like that doesn't deserve you, You are more valuable than that. And From what it seems, he may not even be interested in being notified when the baby is born, so just let him be. And do change your contact info. When the time comes enforce child support on him, if you want to. Keep in mind, that always is a bridge to have him involved in your life somehow, so you may want to think about it before you do. The best of luck to you in whatever you decide.
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 4:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I will tell you what I did when my sons dad left while I was pregnant, I looked at it as an adventure, to find and better myself for my son.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 6:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Oh my goodness. I am sorry you are dealing with this right now. You and the baby are better off to just walk away. I would not talk to him and I would not respond to calls or messages from either of them. You poor thing. Hang in there Momma, I hope it gets better for you. My man walked away from me with my first child and he even told our friends he walked because he didn't know if the baby was his. He said bad things about me. He never once saw my saw and has never been a part of his. My son is now 22 and is one the greatest people I know. You can totally do it on your own and you can always friend me on here if you need someone to talk to.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 8:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• block them and/or change your number and follow your heart
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• If she is threatening you,then get a restraining order. dont complain about it, be pro active, people are crazier than bat shit these days and there is NO telling what another human will do to another.
    themommyLens

Answer by themommyLens at 10:01 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• OH honey cut all ties now dont play into there game, i know its hard, just ignore them if they dont leave you alone get a restraining order..I was a single mom with my daughter and its tough but you and this boy dont need that crap..you now need to worry about what kind of man YOU want to raise!!! itll be ok mama
    mckeemama

Answer by mckeemama at 10:03 PM on Mar. 17, 2011