FAFSA

Can I still apply for FAFSA..? I live in California. Anyone knows what are good accredited online schools for Photography or maybe Graphic Design...? I would like to go to school but do it online only. Any help please.

-Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in

• You can definitely still fill out the FAFSA, I think the deadline is in July. I'm not sure about the colleges/universities though. GL
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 3:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Does University of Pheonix do any of those? Their online programs have really expanded, and they are the most reasonably priced.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• You can do FAFSA...um have you tried The Art Institute. I believe that you can do Graphic Design online...I am not sure if they have Photography. I wish that I could do a photography class though :-( my school does not have any.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Yes, you can still do your FAFSA. Not sure about schools for your classes though.
    liz.1986

Answer by liz.1986 at 1:05 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• FAFSA deadline is June or July, but some schools have earlier deadlines for financial aid. I would stay away from University of Phoenix--I know employers that will NOT accept degrees from them. Many people have been screwed from University of Phoenix. Try the Art Institute, otherwise I am not sure.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• you can contact the place that you want to go and they should know
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2011