Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help!! for my hubbys birthday i want to jump out of a cake... how do you find these giant cakes?

Answer Question

Asked by andresmommy_513 at 7:31 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • No clue! Would probably have to make it out of cardboard?? That's a sweet idea though hehe

    Answer by Apr1l at 7:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • It may seem weird but those entertainment co. that have characters like barney and micky...they also have stuff like that...if not i'm sure they could point you in the right direction. Good Luck...

    Answer by Farrahann at 7:37 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • Try googling "stripper pop out cakes" in your area. How fun!

    Answer by Avon_Calling at 7:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • What a fun idea! I'm pretty sure they are just cardboard and decorated on the outside. I found this link on how to make your own.

    Answer by feesharose at 8:12 PM on Nov. 24, 2008


    Answer by andresmommy_513 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • any strip

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.