I am so confused

Dh and I were ttc. We got a bfn October 1, 2008 we called it quits. We said if it happens it happens. I was not thinking about getting pregnant or trying to be pregnant. I got what I got what I thought was af for two days, it usually lasts five days. My breasts are so sensitive, I threw up yesterday and I feel very nauseated. If I am pregnant, wouldn't it be too early to detect it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Technically no, because some women will spot slightly or have a shorter period after conception. I'd take one, and WAIT the entire time it recomends. If it shows up negative and you don't recieve your regular period within 2 weeks, try a second one! This happened to me and I was so glad I took the second test! Good luck!
    H.C.Mommy

Answer by H.C.Mommy at 7:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Go to a dr
    scoke19

Answer by scoke19 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• whats a bfn?
    xox

Answer by xox at 9:24 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• BFN Big fat negative
    Anonymous

• When was your last period? You could just be having an extra-hormonal period, but there's only one way to know...if your period is late, then take a test!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:13 AM on Nov. 25, 2008