Flat Kayla( Like Flat Stanley)

I am wanting to know if one of you who are out of state would help me with a project for my daughter. She is making a Flat Kayla-(Like Flat Stanley) and her teacher wants us to have someone who lives out of state take on Flat Kayla and you can show her your area.
The teacher will mail Flat Kayla to you along with instructions, and pretty much where ever you go you take her with you and take pictures ect ect.. If you want to help us out PM me and I will give you all the information that you need. Thanks! If you are serious and want to help us out message me and Ill give all the info. She is in First grade and we dont have any family out of state that would help us out.

Issa81

Asked by Issa81 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My kids have all done Flat themselves projects too, though just around our area. I'm in Canada, so I don't know if I'm too far away, but message me if Flat Kayla would like to visit the Canadian prairies, we'll show her around!
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Oh that would be awesome! Her teacher said it can be anywhere! Since you have done it that would be great! Can you PM me your address so I can put it on her paper. Also they are turning them in Monday so they will be sent out next week and they will have to be returned by May 7th. Would this be ok? Thanks so much!!!
    Issa81

Comment by Issa81 (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2011