About the ? that I asked earlier about if this would/could really work

the conception kit say that you put the cup over your cervix & i guess the sperm swin out into the cervix to find the egg. why is it that if you use the same kind of cup (instead soft cup) it would be different? i asked earlier if this would really work & i got alot of negative comments & i dont know why. i mean we are having a kind of hard time getting pregnant almost a year & DH dont want to go to a fertility doctor yet. so to all those who will & can answer me plesase do. thank you in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• baby dustYou have to give things time. Relax, because if you are anxoius it will not happen. I went to the Instead soft cup website. It does not contain spermicide so if you want to try it, go for it. Anything that may make your chances greater. Good luck!

vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• If you were meant to have a child, then you will have a child.
    Anonymous

• Just chill babe!
    Anonymous

• If it helps any,I got pg using the instead cup,it pretty much is the same thing.
    But just to add I also used preseed,worked first time.
    Good luck.
    delanae

Answer by delanae at 11:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2008