Honest opinion of... adult content

Marijuana. What's your view on the subject? Nature's herb, or the devil's weed??? Personally I think alcohol has proven itself to be more dangerous but yet it's still legal so what are some thoughts???

jspenny2705

Asked by jspenny2705 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I totally agree. Alcohol, from what I've seen with people I know, as well as things in the news and the like, is WAY more dangerous than marijuana. I think it's ridiculous that it's illegal.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I had a question like this not too long ago. I know that alcohol is so much worse, but lots of people look at it that weed is illegal so they think drinking is better i guess. I think more people die every year from alcohol then weed. how often to do you hear that someone smoked themselves to death. and people that do smoke it they know to use caution, like no driving. but alot of people will argue with you on this. Weed is a natural drug and has been around forever and i don'tt hink it is that bad. I am also going to post this anonymous. because i don't feel like people bashing me.
    Anonymous

• I agree with you, I think alcohol is worse... I personally don't care for it, but I'm absolutely in favor of making it legal.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i think they are equally dangerous when used in copious amounts. both are safe if used in moderation, like all things.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I don't think weed should be smoked or consumed in high quantity. (moderation like someone else mentioned) But I certainly don't agree with it being illegal when alcohol, cigarettes, and many prescription drugs have far worse side affects and are perfectly legal.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 5:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Alcohol is worse, by far. Weed cant' kill you. Booze can. Its physically impossible to OD on weed. You just cant do it.
    Anonymous

• I agree with you.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I don't see much of a difference between weed & Smokin normal cigarettes and drinking alcohol. I dont' see what the big deal about weed is either. I know people call it a "gateway" drug but umm what are cigarettes and drinking a closed locked door to other drugs? I think not lol.
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 5:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• personally..its nothing..never did anything for me, wasn't the crazy-laughing-munchies funtime everyone said it'd be. anyone i've ever known who 'did it', has that same lazy-do-nothing-carefree-piss-on-it attitude that goes against my structured-planned-ordered nature. in other words, they aren't my type.
    otherwise, its illegal. period. (except where there are laws in place for medicinal purposes.)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I agree with you.. I do not smoke nor will I
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2011