I am going back to my old job and the text email boy...

With all of the positive advice I got I was ready to walk away from this boy I fell for over a year ago. He was dating me and the girl he with now. We were actually dating before they got back together I stayed away from him when they got back together and many people called me a whore and skank on this website. However we connect in our job, interest and sexually. So I decided I havent seen him in over for months and left my job and wanted him to be happy. Although we have communicated up until Sunday. Should I go back to a job that puts us together year round its there for the taking. Plus, my first year pay was 56,000. I do love him...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm surprised people called you names when you were staying away from him.

You need to do what you feel is best. If you want the job you should keep the job. However only do so if you're sure you'll be able to handle being around him all the time without actually being with him.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 12:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I'm not understanding why anyone would call you names if some guy is dating more than one woman? (you and her) If he's not married to her then it's not even cheating. Now, about the job - No I wouldn't give up a lucrative job over a man.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• If you could stay away from him and have no contact what so ever then why not go back to the job, but if you can't why work there? You would have to refrain from making googly eyes and smiley smiles at him, the flipping hair bit. If you do then that would be leading him on and then you could be consider those names that someone called you. You know he has someone and you need to get over him, if you can't and you know this instant it's not possible then why are you going to work there? Money sounds good but not if you are going to mess with someones head in the process. Doesn't matter if he takes your bate. Sorry no pun intended
    Anonymous

• lmao I just read this from admckenzie
    " If he's not married to her then it's not even cheating."

Wow that's a smart thing to say being that half of the mother's in her are single mom with BOYFRIENDS & FIANCES! Are you kidding me? It's still cheating if you are BF & GF sweetie. Way to go and encorage the person who going back to a job and has to face a guy she has feelings for & the guy has GF.
    Geeze Great morals you have
    Anonymous

• Some people are just plain RUDE, you are not a whore or a skank.. you did what you had to do. love is so unpredictable and if yu have never been in love you dont know what you would do. people shouldnt judge. this site is dedicated to helping people not judging them. you do what you feel is right for you and your happiness. good luck.
    AuntieVetta

Answer by AuntieVetta at 12:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• for one thing, if a guy is gonna b dating u, then start seeing someone else, even if they were 2gether b4 at one point b4 u guys got 2gether, he is not worth ur time. if u think that things mite start happening again, or that u won't b able 2 control the way u feel about him, knowing he still has the same gf, i wouldn't go back 2 that job. the money is not worth all the stress and pain of working wit him. there r other jobs, u just have 2 look.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I love him... I think about him all the time... Even though we lost a baby it connected me to him more. I do need a job and they need someone but we haven't spoken in four months just text message and emails out of site out of mind and we stopped communicating if I go back to work we are back in this triangle. I know he cares for me my friends watch him he's lost weight and is very sad. Star cross love
    Anonymous