What are some good companies to start off in writing working from home?

I want to work at home and make money writing. I am a very creative writer and have always been. I have written many great papers in college. Where do I begin and at what company that will pay? Please help.

MsPhina

Asked by MsPhina at 5:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• Real estate brokers are looking for people to do data entry to their web sites Thats add and remove their listings. Newspapers. Publishers need people. Marketing companys.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Here are a few suggested sites:

Work From Home as a Writer or Editor
    AssociatedContent.com
    Helium.com
    MyEssays.com
    WriterFind.com
    CyberEdit.com
    EditFast.com
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I have a list of Freelance Writing Sites in my Blog.  I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read it, if you'd like:  Mavi's Home Work- Freelance Writing List

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i write for yahoo's associated content. You can write about what ever you want! the site is here  but you can look at my profile if you want to see what kind of stuff I write about here 

wiferichie

Answer by wiferichie at 9:14 PM on May. 5, 2011