Does your hubby help around the house with chores or with the kids when he has free time or a day off? Or is he a couch potato watching TV or playing video games all day long? just waiting around to be served?

babysavy9

Asked by babysavy9 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My hubby does more than his fair share of household chores and childcare.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• My husband helps out with something everyday.....without me asking! Some mornings he just starts doing the dishes. Now my ex husband wouldn't get his butt of the couch for anything other than to go to the bathroom (with his laptop, ewwwwww)
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• He is good with the kids but not so much with the house, though he will do anything I ask. I HAVE to ask. It is never just done. HE would rather nap, play video games or play with the kids. He is getting better with each and every fight we have about it. lol. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• He expects me to wait on him hand and foot. He does put in alot of hours at work as he is a diesel mechanic. But he could at least help pick up or watch our son so I can have some ME time!1
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• My husband is great with helping around the house and with the kids. We both work full time, so if he didn't help, nothing would get finished.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• He helps out all the time even after putting in 10-12 hr days

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• DH does not know how to open the dishwasher, operated the stove or make his own plate of food. He plays World of Warcraft from the second he comes home from work until he falls asleep in the chair at night. Ugh.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I used to have a useless husband like that..I got rid of him. I now have a GOOD husband that helps me w/out asking & is a GOOD dad instead of a selfish ass who only cares about his own comfort.
    Anonymous

• I would be considered the lazy one in our household I am far from lazy. My husband gets off earlier than I do, so he gets the kids, comes home and cleans what he can, then when I get home we go to the park and play for a bit (especially now that it is lighter outside for longer). Then we come home, make dinner and each take a kid to get prepared for baths and bedtime. Our 7-yr-old takes care of that stuff himself now so that helps. By working it this way, we usually get to sit down for "us time" by around 9-ish after showers for us too. God I love that man!
    Jeannie721

Answer by Jeannie721 at 5:30 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• OH! And I must add...he does play video games like crazy! But only like 2 nights during the week and 1 night during the weekend. Family time comes first, then video games for him. Me? I watch tv or hang with friends or whatever I want to. We have it worked out perfectly 50/50. Or maybe 60/40 with him being the "60"...LOL
    Jeannie721

Answer by Jeannie721 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2011