Do you ever get to go out dancing with your girl friends? When's the last time, do you think you still got it?? ;)

I was invited to go out for my friends Birth Day bash. She is having it at a bar/night club. I am thirty two years old, and cant remember the last time I went out like that. I hope I still got like I use to ;) Whens the last time you got to get away and hang out with your friends?

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 5:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL last time I went out to a club dancing I was probably about 20, i'm 33 now.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• its been a LOOOOONG time..and i'm not sure i ever had IT..but sure had fun trying to get IT! :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• about a month ago. i'm still young, i need to enjoy a night out with the girls every once in a while. i never lost it lol i'm only 22. i have this cute short and strapless club dress that i wear
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• lmao @ dullscissors. haha...well, I should could shake my ars ;) at one time. I use to be able to hang with the ladies when I was like twenty one till about twenty six. I hate feeling like I am old when I am not. I want to go out and just let loose, just not make a fool of myself, and try and dance but lost my groove. Well, I guess if you had it once you cant loose it right? lol, we will see!

bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• well momofone725......your still very young. I loved to go out and hang out with ladies at that age. I def had it back then. But I guess your only as old as you feel.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Not often. I would always rather my husband be with me. I like dancing with him.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Never. I was pretty much a loner in HS until my met my husband in junior year and we got together. We spent all of our time hiking and meditating and being dirty teens (lol in comes my 1st daughter when i'm 19) then i had another kid about a year and a half later when i was 20 and i'm pregnant again a year later so yeahhhh I've never had the chance to go to a party, club, sporting event or anything like that.
    MoonPixie

Answer by MoonPixie at 5:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I went out a week ago... I know I still got it :)
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• been about 13 yrs :(

I used to go 2-3 times a week
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:38 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i hang out with my aunt and always appears friend to dance
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2011