More then you can handle...

I was always told, God will never give you more then you can handle. This is not a religion debate this is just a rant and a way to get out how I am feeling...

I am in Japan and they have begun evacuating. But we don't know when or how or anything. All we know is we have to be ready, because it is starting today! It is becoming more then I can handle! So I keep telling myself, I am a big girl I NEED to handle this for my son, but this is getting insane! I have so much paperwork, so little info on what is happening. My husband doesn't get to leave so that is another stresser on top of everything. We have a cat who has to come but no paperwork to travel because we obviously didn't expect this. All they are doing is getting us to the states, from there we have to find a way to wherever we want to go. I am trying to get my pre-paid phone that I used in the states when I was there last to work but NO ONE can seem to help me and they keep giving me different numbers that get me nowhere!

Ok, time to try and calm down and get things done. Please pray for us or do whatever you do...this sucks!

ILoveCade

Asked by ILoveCade at 5:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Best of luck and I will keep you in my prayers!!!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Oh yes, and no we are hearing military pay may be suspended next month...can any more be thrown our way right now?
    ILoveCade

Comment by ILoveCade (original poster) at 5:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I am so sorry that you are going through this!! I will pray for you and the all others in your situation. everything is going to be ok :)
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 5:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Best of luck to you. It will work out one way or another.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I Have the same train of thought "God will never give you more then you can handle" It really helps me get by somtimes I am sooo sorry all this is going on God Bless you and your fam!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Ill keep you in my prayers. Maybe if you post the cell phone carrier we can get you a 800 number or something?>

Answer by gemgem at 5:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• It is Alltel, I have tried so many different routes and no one can help. Verizon bought them out, they can't help, they give me other numbers...but if anyone has an idea I will try whatever I can!
    ILoveCade

Comment by ILoveCade (original poster) at 5:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• If you need to talk, please private message me.. We are in Elmondorf and are working to get my brother's wife and my nephew from Yokota to Elmo.... Here is the email I just sent my brother, based on what my husband sent to me (continued)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• They would need to declare a "safe haven". Their "safe haven" in this situation would be coming to us ( Elmendorf Air Force Base.)
    Initially, they will be sent to an evacuation point that is assigned based on it's significant distance from Japan... Be prepared to live out suitcase/bags at the evacuation point for short period of time until flight to safe havenThis could be a few hours to a few days... We just don't know.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I will pm you :)
    ILoveCade

Comment by ILoveCade (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2011