How do i know that i am pregnant right now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• By taking a test =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• take a test!
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 8:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Well there are a few ways a visit to your ob/gyn.A blood test,urine test,sonogram/ulrasound,plus possible simptoms....Read what to expect when your expecting and get tested/see your dr.
    scoke19

Answer by scoke19 at 8:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Yep - a test.
    All of the early signs of pregnancy can be signs your period is about to start too. There are no "sure fire" early warning signs.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• You ask your MOM.
    Anonymous

• You took a test? You asked people on the net? You rubbed the magic 8 ball?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Ask Mrs.Cleo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• TALK TO YOUR MOM. I know she won't be thrilled but she'll help. You can't do this alone. Eventually, she notice anyway. I am so against my kids get preg. early but I would be there to help if they did.
    Cindy988

Answer by Cindy988 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• well i always just knew so if you feel or think you might be then you probably are. you can wait and see if you period shows up. i wouldn't put my mom through a scare if i didn't have too but i would at least tell her after you know that you have been sexually active then stop. last thing you need is an std and pregnant. also sex is not that good for the girl as it is for the boy so why are you. they are most likely just using you. he'll be gone if you are pregnant.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Really talk to your mom, when I got pregnant at 16, I thought my mom was going to end my life, I was so terrified, but it really, really surprised me when she was excited. My dad also took it alot better than we all thought, bc he is very strict, and he smiled, and said " a grandpa?" it was weird, but now, they love my son 2 death. he's going on 6 months, and they have him spoiled like nothing you've ever seen before, jus talk to them, they'll understand that it's happened, and you can't change it.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 28, 2008