Was good to feel his touch adult content

My ex visited me today (DD's father) We haven't spoken to each other in over a year and I know he just wanted to have sex, but his touch felt so good I almost forgot what that feeling was like. Of course, we had enjoyable sex. He wants to be civil and be friends (with benefits it seems) And I don't mind it really. Am I wrong for wanting this too? I care about him a lot. I know it's not going to make him want to be with me again, but it's just sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• if you want friends with benefits
    then do it
    if you want more,
    then do not

use condoms
    he may have lots of 'friends'
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Condoms, BC have at it :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• What about STD's? You may clearly not be the only "friend" he is using. So be careful use protection. You wouldn't want to regret it later just for a few moments of pleasure.
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• He's the father of your child and hasn't been in contact with you for a year? I would walk away, I garantee you you can find a 'friend' just as good if not better in bed that isn't that much of an ass.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• In cases like this it's usually "convenience". You are just setting yourself up for another fall. Be careful with your heart. I would rather do without. There's always "toys".
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 5:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• if you can do it go for it.... but like everyone else said, condoms and bc, you don't wanna end up prego or with an STD
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:57 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Sounds to me like you are lowering your standards. I'm not a person who believes in casual sex, though.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 6:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• When you say you care about him a lot, I think you're just setting yourself up for heart break. He hasn't had any contact with you in a year (does that mean he hasn't seen his kid in a year, either?), doesn't sound like he really cares about you, sounds like he just wants an easy lay. And as long as you continue this, you will never be able to open yourself up for a new relationship, with somebody who DOES want more than just sex.

Either way, if you think you can handle it, you'll do it regardless, so yes, please use protection, you don't know where he's been, or is going...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I think that is a little messed up to put your child through.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• It's not a great idea because obviously you still have feelings for him. You can say it's no big deal and you know it won't bring him back but in your heart you have hope. That hope will destroy you. It's either you both can work on a relationship or you go your seperate ays, stay civil but stop having sex so you can move on and get a relationship you deserve.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2011