What rude behavior drives you nuts?

I absolutely HATE when you have plans with someone and they are late or cancell for some stupid reason because they don't feel like going. I also hate when people don't pick up their dog's poop.

What kind of rude behaviors bother you?

pugpin

Asked by pugpin at 7:57 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• I hate when people hide behind the anonymous button to bash other people on here.

Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• It absolutley drives me insane when people are unreliable. If you tell me you are going to do something I expect you to do it!! I always do what I say I'm going to do and when someone tells me they are doing something, they need to do it darnit!!!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:03 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• cutting my off in mid sentence and trying to have a conversation with me when I'm on the phone
    Star419

Answer by Star419 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I really dislike it when other drivers tail-gate you. It especially drives me crazy when big trucks or semis do this: Hello??? You could kill me, you bastard!
    I learned that the best solution is to pull over when you can and let them pass, but sometimes that is hard to do!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 8:04 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• When people don't say please, thanks, etc. Also when people interrupt someone else that is talking, instead of waiting til they're done. People that are driving inches from my bumper, even when I'm speeding alittle. People that pull out in front of me, to where I have to slow down, otherwise there would be an accident. People that don't use their turn signals. People that tell stupid jokes & they think they're halarious. Plenty of others, but I'm leaving shortly!
    Anonymous

• People on their f-ing cell phones talking loud so you can hear their conversation, or on their phone when they're driving and totally not paying attention to the road.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• People that feel entitled like they can stop their car in the middle of the road to pick up a friend and the street is really busy instead of the person running to the car they stroll to it like they own the city?! WTF that is really annoying!
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 8:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I absolutely cannot stand to see an adult chew their food with their mouth open! It's so gross!
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 8:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• People who judge other people..and people who run red lights because they are too busy yacking on their stupid cell phone. I was almost hit once because of it...
    Anonymous

• Piggy customers who decide they dont want something and just leave somewhere it doesnt belong. Most of the time, the item belongs right next to where it was set. This includes, letting ur lil darlings play with something and bringing it all the way to the register and saying "I dont want this. Put it back for me". That is even more annoying when a kid puts something in the cart, thinking that they will get it, the parent sees that and just laughs it off and says nothing to the child.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 8:35 PM on Nov. 24, 2008