Where to shop?

My son is by no means fat, he is just a thick kid! He is over 31/2 feet tall and about 40 lbs. He will be 3 in july and I am having a hard time finding clothes to fit him...the toddler sized shirts all seem to be a little short for his long torso and the shirts in the little boy section are still a little big....any suggestions on good places to shop??

logansmommy711

Asked by logansmommy711 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Shopping

• Depends on what size he is... TCP is cut waaaayyy too generous for 2 of my kids, but my 3rd has a huge barrel chest, and the shirts fir him great! Most off brands are cut much larger than mainstream, poorer quality too unfortunately. Garanimals are like that, they're cut huge compared to say, Gap.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• he is about 4t still for pants/shorts but tops I am having a hard time finding the right size. 4t is too short 5t isn't much better but 5 in little boys looks sloppy
    logansmommy711

Comment by logansmommy711 (original poster) at 6:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Lands end clothes may fit better.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 6:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• thanks for all the suggestions! I will try them all out
    logansmommy711

Comment by logansmommy711 (original poster) at 1:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2011