Would you care if husband went to strip club?

The other night we were having convo,and I jokingly said why don't you ever go. My husband said I have you, why do I need to go there. Plus he wouldn't want to waste his money too LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't care...I'd just love if my husband had some sort for social event. lol
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 6:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Nope, I wouldn't care. But then again, I've probably been to more strip clubs than my husband has, heh. He says he doesn't see the point in going, not like he'd end up having sex with any of them. But if he wanted to go, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I trust him.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• If its a once in a blue moon thing i dont see a prob wiht it.. If he is faithful... because hes comin home to you! its like a live porno
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• That's not really the kind of thing either me or my husband would care to do. I wouldn't want him to go to one any more than he'd want me to go one. It just doesn't have a place in our relationship.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• My dh went once. Ha came back and said it was a bigger waste of money than a casino.
    Anonymous

• My husband is grossed out by strip clubs . . . . that's a good thing because the thought of him watching other woman kind makes me nauseous . . .
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Exactly! Why would he need to? wives can strip for their hubby, give them a lapdance too and be sensual and sexy for him. Why should they go looking at other women when you can give him a jaw dropping show yourself!... lol
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 6:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I'd only care if he thought he was coming back home...I dont think so. Porn, strip clubs, affairs all unacceptable in my marriage.
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I wouldn't care- we recently discussed it as well and he said same thing, why waste his money when he's got my big beautiful boobs he can see anytime he wants. It just isn't anything either one of us are into at this point in our lives
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I don't feel that it is right for a husband to go to a strip bar without his wife...if you go as a couple I think it's okay...but he would be just as mad at me if i went to a male one.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2011