I feel like everything I eat I get sick :(...what do I do!?

I try to eat small meals but almost everything sounds gross to me and I gag. When I eat dinner I try to slowly eat it. But my stomach still bubbles and I have diarrhea like all day :( I threw up last night too. I'm only 5 weeks pregnant! This is awful!

Ive tried the Sea Bands...they didn't work so well. I called the doctor and he suggested Dramamine. That worked for awhile but as soon as I eat, it starts up again. And I can only take one a day. Ginger ale sorta works temporarily.

I know I've asked this already. Im just finding NO relief and I can't keep anything down. Anything else you suggest??

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• :( im sorry mommy that happend to me too it sucked soooo bad hopfully your appetite will come back for now try to drink ensure thats what my dr. had me drink i couldnt keep down ANYTHING!!!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i felt that way for a while.. i just tried to eat crackers.. i eventually got over it an it went away.. good luck, sorry im no help
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 7:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Ew Ensure sounds suuuper nasty to me. Only because I had to drink that when I had jaw surgery. Ew. Yeah I have crackers...and ginger ale. it's sorta working. I think I'm just going to stick to that and popscicles lol. I haven't even been that hungry either.
    Keeely07

Comment by Keeely07 (original poster) at 7:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• girl i was like thth almost 2mnths omg i was so sick it wil go away or not be as bad but i know it sux!
    BRITTNEYLOVE1

Answer by BRITTNEYLOVE1 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I had the same issue until I was 5 months along!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• fun stuff isn't it? Ginger and peppermint work well
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• some people never keep a thing down the whole pregnancy. hopefully it will stop soon for you though. just keep trying to eat, the nutrients you get from those few minutes are better than nothing, and figure out things that aren't too bad coming back up.
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 12:48 AM on Mar. 18, 2011