Just curious

I have red hair,sadly yes its a curse,anyways I was thinking of going like a honey blond or something but my skin tone is cool. Would that look aweful? I just want something different. What would work for someone with a cool skin tone and freckles?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Go for it . . . . I have always thought red-heads had the best skin tone for all hair colors. Blonde AND black work. And, of course, don't take for granted your beautiful red.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• freckles are so cute, i think you should go with some blonde and brown highlites so u have a 3 shade tihng going on . i think it looks nice.
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• just get cool highlights to balance it out
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• do you know how many of us would kill for naturally red hair and you want to dye yours ?!? Lol, seriously though you have to be careful with blondes as it can turn kinda pink, id stick with more highlights then full on blonde and definitely go cooler tones
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:41 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• red hair is not a curse. how dare you!
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 10:01 AM on Mar. 18, 2011