Not for the prudes--my bf is out of town and i adult content

want to have phone sex..but when i try i bust up laughing..it kills the mood and we are both left frustrated..any good phone sex tips

bethany0199

Asked by bethany0199 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• i guess you can get yourself all warmed up and in the mood first (if you know what i mean ;) ) so that way, you won't want to kill the mood first.
    Anonymous

• I can't do it either, I do the same thing you do, heh. So when I was in a long distance relationship for a while, I just let him do all the talking, and I'd just make noises (heavy breathing, sighs, you know the stuff). Because every time I'd try to actually form a sentence, I'd start laughing... Just ask him to tell you what he wants to do to you, and take it from there. Keep the actual talking to an absolute minimum ;)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:19 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• OMG me n my ex used to have phone sex all the time.. you gatta use your imagination close your eyes n have him telly ou things to do to yourself
    Anonymous

• Get started before you call and then listen to him get started. Just the sound of each other breathing is a nice turn on sometimes.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• same here i cant help but laugh but hey theres always Sexting lol That way if u or him laugh no one knows and u can use ur imagination
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• omg..so i went to start talking dirty..and he was on the city bus..with me on speaker b/c he couldnt hear...i'm mortified now..he kept going babe babe and i thought it was a cue 4 me to keep on..he finally said im on the bus and ur on speaker...
    bethany0199

Comment by bethany0199 (original poster) at 7:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• :( def mood killer :(
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• yeah i def go for the sexting!
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 7:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I did do this OUAT, & I was very shy about it too. The thing that worked for me was to be in a practically dark room, doors & windows sealed shut, with my head under the pillow/blanket. That last tactic made it kinda hard to breathe, but it enhanced any sighs/moans due to the lack of oxygen, making it seem like I was REALLY into it! LOL!!! Hope this helps!
    LUVmyBOYZ615

Answer by LUVmyBOYZ615 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• we always started with texting as foreplay. then we wanted to hear the reaction so then we would call and go from there....if u dont set the mood so to say...its sound ridiculous and you do end up laughing. it took us a few days to not feel retarded bout it. and the aftermath was amazing.
    jburns52

Answer by jburns52 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2011