How do you fold the bottom fitted sheet?

I always do well with the top sheet and the pillow cases, but I always have issue folding the bottom fitted sheet. And it comes out looking awful and I'd be ashamed if someone saw how i folded in my linen closet. Thanks So much for all your help!

LdawgsGurl

Asked by LdawgsGurl at 7:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I roll it
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:40 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I have been trying to figure that out for about 30 years now honey! LOL I always just fold one of the fitted corners into the other corners as best I can and of course it isn't neat and perfect but hey my advice to you would be "don't sweat the small stuff"!

DegaMomto2Girls

Answer by DegaMomto2Girls at 7:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Take two corners and put your hands in them, and "pocket" them together, then match the corners together like a flat sheet. That's how I have to fold sheets at my work. I'm a hotel housekeeper. Hope this helps!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I'd love to know the answer to this one, I really don't think there's a way to fold a fitted sheet without it looking like a hot mess... At this point, I don't even care anymore. That's why my linen closet has a door, nobody needs to see it :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I fold the corners into each other, then fold it so the fitted corners are inside. Here's a link to a youtube video on how to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0nz6AQ8g4E

You'll have to copy and paste, I don't know how to make it clickable.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I fold the corners to make them square.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• what canadian mom said
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 7:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Sounds like the same thing as canadianmom ( btw just open up full editor when you go to post and paste the link in)
    Then I put the extra pillow case, the top sheet, and top sheet inside a pillow case fold the pillow case end over and it ends up in nice package for the linen closet.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• WOW I am gonna have to try this RObsmommy!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:34 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I love to fold the fitted sheets, my step mom showed me how to fold them and they look nice and neat when I am done. You take one corner and put it on your hand wrong side out, then the next corner will go on that same hand on top of the other corner, and so on till you have all of the corners on top of each other. Lay it on the table and the side will fold over on the sheet it self.Take the other side and fold it to the edge of the sheet on the other side, then take the side with all of the corners and roll it to the end if there is any sheet left over fold it down and then close it up. It should look very nice and neat.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 2:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2011