What would you do?

When your walking thru the mall and you see someone puching the stroller, do you move out of their way or do you make them move out of your way? The reason I ask is because I have 3 kids so I have a double stroller and I put two of them in the stroller (my 2 year old twins) and I caring my 1 year old and so I'm puching the stroller with one hand and it's not all the easy to move around someone. Well this person wasn't getting out of my way they were walking towards me and they made me go around them. They weren't puching a stroller and they didn't even have any kids.

momoftwins250

Asked by momoftwins250 at 7:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Shopping

• They were rude. I do whatever I can to get out of the way of a young mom with a stroller.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i would've walked around you.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• they were rude, I would have moved :)
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 7:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I think it kind of depends on the person in the way. I move out of anyone's way, but that's just me. Parents with kids in a buggy or stroller and the elderly should be given the courtesy, though.

.moonstone.

Answer by .moonstone. at 7:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• YES THAT WAS RUDE, IF I SAW A MOM WITH 3 KIDS AN A DOUBLE STROLLER I WOULD HAVE MOVED OUTTA THE WAY
    MOMMY19741

Answer by MOMMY19741 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I would have moved. People suck.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I would have moved too.
    matthew9_22

Answer by matthew9_22 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I would also have moved, people are just rude.
    shell2024

Answer by shell2024 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I kept wondering why you'd punch the stroller....then I realized I was adding an "N" to your puch...it's push...and I'm not sure what you are asking.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 2:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I always move out of the way, its the nice ting to do. Gud Karma and all that:)
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 3:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2011