I know this is weird but i am looking for a job that requires as little human interaction as possible.

I work house keeping. I hate people for the most part. I am looking for a job that pays minimum wage and has next to no human interaction.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• I work for the USPS - I pick up mail from a central delivery point and bring it to a few smaller PO's farther away. In the mornings I maybe see 3 people but don't talk to them, in the afternoons I see a couple people but if I don't feel like talking I don't. And I make just shy of $30/hour.
    Anonymous

• oh boy, I hope someone answers this question. That's exactly what my son is looking for too!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Factory job (production). Seriously that's all you do is stand in one place day after day doing the same thing and you don't really have to bother with anyone.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Have you thought of a home business?
    Maybe an internet business? like website design, pay per click ad sites.
    Ebay or Etsy sales?
    That would be a great option, you would have very little contact with your customers. Can do a lot of your communication by email.
    And most of your "work" is done on the computer.

Good luck !
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 9:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Also, if you don't mind working night, you could look for a night watchman position.

But the home business would be ideal, no boss or co-workers to worry about !
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 9:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Research maybe?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Meaning someone who looks at microfiche all day or does data processing...something along those lines.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• You sound just like me. It's scary! Good luck with your search.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2011