Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone ever have any similar issues?Situation created by a toxic ex?I mean this person is rotten to the core...And the situation is worse.

He messed up durring his visitation with the kids.He had them for visitation and took off with them.I had been trying to find them.He knew full well were I was at and how to contact me.I had given him all he needed and then some for the kids and his time with them.But he lost the kids paper work and instead of comming to me like a normal person he called agencies and blamed me....He got the kids taken into state custody while with him.I have paper work prooving he is lying and that I was indeed looking for them.The case worker won't return my calls or the calls of my relatives.No one notified me and this happend monthes ago.Plus they are using what he said to try and keep me from getting my kids.I want my kids.Please help what can I do.I know they are in state custody but not much else.I finally tracked down my ex...But it's too late...Any advice?


Asked by scoke19 at 8:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Get an attorney ASAP. If you can't afford one, look into legal aid. They go based on your income. GOOD LUCK!!!!

    Answer by LovingParent08 at 8:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • Get a lawyer.

    Answer by Southerncharmes at 8:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2008