I just found out that i am pregnant. (2 days ago) I am totally freaked out!!! I don't want to go out anywhere and all i can do is cry. I know this is a "happy" and "exciting" /"Special" thing but all i can seem to do is cry. I am pushing my fiance away.

I just found out that i am pregnant. (2 days ago) I am totally freaked out!!! I don't want to go out anywhere and all i can do is cry. I know this is a "happy" and "exciting" /"Special" time in my(our) lives but all i can seem to do cry and sleep. I am pushing my fiance away. I am sooo unhappy and I don't seem to be processing all of this that well. Is this normal? will this feeling go away? I love children... and we have always planned to start a family but i never planned on it being now. I feel so guilty that i'd rather be out with my girlfriends then beginning this new chapter in my life (I'm not ready!)

esolk

Asked by esolk at 7:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• This baby is going to bring so much joy into your life Its ok mommy let it out its ok to be freaked out i think it will pass
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Hugs! You need to talk to him and tell him that you aren't ready and why. If you can't be totally open and honest about this with him, then you really aren't ready for all the candid talk that goes with pregnancy and motherhood. I do hope that you give yourself a little time to decide what to do; next week you may recover from the shock of finding out you're pregnant and be happier about it. Only you can know when you are ready though. Thats not something anyone else can decide for you!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 7:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• When i found out I was pregnant I cried like a baby! I was in no way prepared and I thought I'd be the worst mother. Now I have a 2 year old and I wouldn't have it any other way!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Good luck to you. I do know a lot of women feel this way when they find out. You have close to ten months to prepare for it though so hopefully you will feel better when the time comes.d You should since you said you have always wanted kids. Hang in there.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 8:26 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Unexpected (and planned) pregnancies make you reevaluate everything. If people waited until the "time is right" to start a family a lit of people might never start one. Early pregnancy is super emotional. Planning a wedding is really emotional too. Take time to process everything. You and your fiancĂ© are going to be great parents!! When I got preg w my first I went from partying every night to not (obviously). It was a very hard transition and I couldn't relate to anyone about it. Once your baby comes, however, you can not imagine your life any other way.

Congratulations!!!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• with my first child i was over joyed but when i found out i was pregnant this time...i began to feel depressed and almost resent the baby because i wasnt sure if i really wanted it..but abortion and adoption just arent ideal ideas for me but now as im progressing and beginning to feel him/her move (only 16 weeks..dont kno the gender yet..lol) im beginning to feel better about it because although i am nto ready for this ..considering i have an 18mo old daughter i know this is a miracle given to me...i think about it like this..as women the majority of us are given the gift to do something that men and some women cant do...it shouldnt be taken for granted and instead appreciated...and when i think about it like that then its easier for me to deal with :-)
    Luvinmykids225

Answer by Luvinmykids225 at 9:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• hugs!!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• You need to talk to your fiance! Even talking to a doctor will probably help just so someone hears you and not judge you! There are options out there obviously, but I think you are still in the shock of it all. I hope that you over come your fear and realize how wonderful it can be. Good luck, only you know what is right for you.
    amygoetsch

Answer by amygoetsch at 11:21 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• It will all work out! Hang in there and (((HUGS)))
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 7:40 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Give it time...and talk to your fiance (and a counselor if that option is available to you). Your hormones are going HAYWIRE right now so mood swings to the extreme are not uncommon. Good luck, momma =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:22 AM on Mar. 19, 2011