Darn cold!!! Baby with PVC heart problems.

I can't seen to get rid of this cold it's been over a week now. I have a fever 103 cough, head, body, ears, throat all hurt. My oldest dd had it she ended up with a double ear infection, I don't have insurance though so I've been trying to ride it out. I started using alka seltzer for colds which seems to easy thing up but as soon as it's time for another dose right back to feeling like crap. Only thing is I'm nursing and dd has heart problems she not aloud cold meds with DM in them but the ones I'v been taking have DM think it would matter much since i'm taking them not her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• call your local health department seems like they should have a program where you can be seen for little or no charge just explain to them your situation
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 18, 2011