Did you plant spring bulbs or are you planting summer bulbs?

I love tulips but they don't last very long ~

tasches

Asked by tasches at 8:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Yes, I planted tulip bulbs and have daylily bulbs that come back every year- --also plan on planting more gladiolas this spring----I did not get my daffodil bulbs planted but will next fall. Also have hostas that come back and hoping some of the other odd bulbs I planted last year come back this year, too
    lecates

Answer by lecates at 8:11 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I have a year round mix of bulbs and perennials in my gardens, so I literally have something blooming at ALL times of the year--here in eastern PA!! :o)

I'm at the point where I can divide and relocate plants thus netting tons of "free flowers!" :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Lorikeet, how did you plan the garden thus (so you always have things blooming)? This is my goal! I have not done much at all, money is tight. Last year we did a veggie garden, that was it.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• no bulbs this year, I threw around wild flower seed and am just goint to let it do it's thing.
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 10:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2011