Do you like the new "American Idol"?

tastymama

Asked by tastymama at 8:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• I love it. I didn' t know how well i would enjoy the show minus simon cowell, but I find Steven Tyler to be an awesome judge and very entertaining. Jennifer Lopez, I could take it or leave it, but better than Paula Abdul for sure. The contestants this year (at least the guys and a few of the girls) are so much better than the other seasons contestants as a whole. I think this season has been great so far.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Love it. I enjoy these judges soooo much . . .I think they give good support and criticism. ANd, the singers are all, technically, very good. In the past it was more about "style". This year we really have some excellenty singers.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I stopped watching the full season years ago. I will watch a little of the beginning auditions, then I get sick of it. What I HATE is how they do these long ass, biography's on some of the contestants, showing pics, and where they live, etc etc. It's a BORING time killer imo. MORE audition tape-less personal background please.

The vote off shows are way too drawn out.
    Anonymous

• Oh, I agree with you anon. the fun part is the singing. that other stuff is boring filler.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:46 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• love it the best yet
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I love the current judges. I was worried I wouldn't when they talked about changing them at the end of last season, because I thought there were too many changes already, but I hope these judges "stick"!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:32 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• ITS OKAY..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Yes. It is directed better and there is less focus on the band and more on the production part of the contestants. The judges are not as snarky with their answers or spend too much time talking like Kara last year. She would waste so much time talking away. It was so boring with her.Now the judges are nice but critique and have added a professionalism into the business. What a mistake Ellen was. SO now I think they will have more viewrs. The contestants are so much better too. Less guitar and instruments. It was so dull with some of the songs. Yeah for Idol.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• yes its a good show
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2011