Places to take a newborn ?

besides the zoo. are mommy and me classes any good? what are other things? or things you have done with your baby?

firstimemommy21

Asked by firstimemommy21 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Story time for infants is fun. It's more about teaching the parent about how babies natural curiosity and books go hand in hand. Theres usually music too. Every mom I know that does story time has found themselves singing those songs to get baby to stop his crying jag.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 8:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• it depends, you say newborn.....a newborn isn't going to see or appreciate such things, just walking in the fresh air if it's warm enough or walking around a mall is all you need. If you are talking 5-6 months or older any places with bright colors like a museum, but parks and such are still pretty good.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i did everything with ds when he was a newborn. loved taking him out
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• your local library probably has mommy and me time or you can check with your local YMCA and the such to see if they have classes of this type
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My daughter comes everywhere with DF and me. We put her in her sling and go. She loves being out.
    proudteenmom219

Answer by proudteenmom219 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2011