Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

What is the easies way to have a child to be able to spend time with both parents when we live in two different states?

Answer Question

Asked by AnnaMarie04 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • share the child bk n forth

    Answer by smiley745 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

  • we are trying that but i live here in texas and he lives in north carolina. he doesn't want to potty train her like i want to. he just thinks that it is easier to let her stay in pull ups. they get expensive and she is so ready to be a big girl and potty on her own.

    Comment by AnnaMarie04 (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

  • It's a parenting difference, and yes, it will take some time, but work with her when you have her, and eventually SHE will want to do it when she's with him (whether he wants her to or not). In broken/blended families, there are a lot of differences of opinions on raising the children, and it's something that just has to be overcome.

    Answer by laird6372 at 8:12 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.