Found a small spider in my apartment!!

I just found a baby spider in my apartment and that makes me think that isnt the only one in here and that theres big one somewhere in here. Do I tell management or do I have to deal with it alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Home & Garden

• You'll never get rid of all spiders. Not to freak you out, but you are never more than a few feet away from a spider because they come in ALL sizes.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Kill the freaking spider already. I don't believe there is any place the you will live that you will not find some insect or arachnid of some kind at some time or another. Unless you find a cluster of them, chances are you are not infested and while management might get a good laugh from your maintenance call, I doubt there really could be anything they could do.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Nothing wrong with spiders . They are carnivores who eat less pleasant insects such as roaches, earwigs, flies and beetles . They are not a health risk
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I'm have arachnophobia, and I know I live with spiders, and I just have to deal with it. (unless I see the dirty monsters...) There isn't anything you can really do about it.
    Well, that is unless you move into a bubble, of course. ;-)
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 9:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I'm sure this is not the answer that will help you sleep at night, but if its a baby, its one of hundreds of babies. I wouldn't worry about it. Most are harmless anyway.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Hun at any given time all people are within 5 feet of at least 1 spider. Unless it's a black widow and dangerous there really isn't anything you can do.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Tell the management it is their job to take care of such things.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 2:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Nothing wrong with spiders they are coming out because of spring time
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 1:19 AM on Mar. 23, 2011