How do you go about encouraging the women in your life?

LanaisSky96

Asked by LanaisSky96 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I have friends I send cards & letters, I pray for my friends esp when they ask or are in great need, I try to be positive.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Spending time with them , talking to them , being there for them .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i send friends and family members random cards, usually with pictures of my daughter included-- with technology, so few people actually print pix often enough these days, and everyone talks about how much they love recieving them...

i also make sure i tell my mother and grandmother how much i love them and how much they mean to me- sometimes it's a random text, but it's every once in a while

and with friends, i try to be as supportive as possible and when they're going through rough times or need a pick-up, i always make them cupcakes :D
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I always listen listen listen! I find that i have a lot of busy women in my life - full-time mom's, mom's with jobs, caregiving mom's, etc etc. All of them need a shoulder sometimes, someone they can vent to who wont be judgmental or try to always 'one up' them. Personally, i love it when someone does that for me, so I am always trying to do that for other women as well.
    PeachyPeach30

Answer by PeachyPeach30 at 11:01 PM on Mar. 17, 2011