If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose, and how would you torment them?

I couldn't think of anyone.

LanaisSky96

Asked by LanaisSky96 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My daughter's father and beat the crap out of him, push him, slap him, pull his hair, punch him in the eye, and choke him up against the wall like he did to me when DD was newborn. Bastard...
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I have a certain someone I would just leave in there so I dont have to hear the negativity & gossip.
    Anonymous

• my mother and i'd ductape her mouth shut and call her every horrible name she ever called me
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• my kids father
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:18 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• My kids and LP...LOL! I would immitate them. Whine, ask endless questions, wait to be waited on, make demands for any random thing I could think of, have a meltdown if they fell through on delivering, tell them to clean up and then follow behind them undoing everything they did, and then tell them it was an "accident". Let's see...what am I forgetting...burp, fart, wait til he is asleep, and then wake him up to request sex, wake everyone up in the house when I have a bad dream that night, and, if I can muster it, get sick somewhere during the day to throw any rhythm they can work up.

Lol...I think that just turned into a vent.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:23 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• my little sister just because i am a mean older sister
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• My ex boyfriend I know how to torment that boy with just words he's a worthless piece me crap and just used me for a piece of Ass so yeah id tell him what an unsuccessful piece of Crap he is and that he'll never amount to anything. I actually might get that chance tomorrow ah so excited !
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 9:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• My hubby mom she treated me bad...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• My ex stepfather
    have some big burly guy butt rape him once a day and see how HE likes getting raped

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• mother-in-law. Would love to get her in a room alone and let her have it and let her know how mad and hurt she made me when she accussed her son of abusing me and out boys. Why she would think that I have no idea. Just because she was abused my her late husband dose not mean every husband beats their wife.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 10:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2011