TINY Home. Having a party. Help!

Hey. We have had get togethers and it is always tight, we have a big family and a small home. I do hope the weather is nice & we can trickle outdoors.

What tips do you have of how to make the most, while serving a meal and celebrating a little girl's birthday (want them to do a craft, no idea how to make space for that yet)

What little tips & tricks do you use to melp make the most of a small space?

txdaniella

Asked by txdaniella at 9:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Entertainment

• I just make sure there is enough seating for everyone, but my family is pretty good about making space. We have a lot packed into my living room but three or 4 can fit on the couch, 2 on the love seat, 2 at my desk, 2 on my bench, children and younger adults usually sit on the floor...like my LP might sit on the couch and I'll sit in front of him on the floor or vice versa, 6 at the kitchen table, they will squeeze in.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:35 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• We do this, too. We do not have a lot of seating, one love seat, one stuffed chair, then the kitchen chairs. Maybe I'll bring some chairs in. Thanks
    txdaniella

Comment by txdaniella (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2011