Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Question about highlighting/fall out powder and sigma brushes

where do you get sigma brushes ?? e.l.f. makeup products??

and i have been watching a lot of tutorials on you tube lately and they are always dusting a white looking powder under eye area, bridge of nose, and across the forhead to catch the "fall out" shadow and to give a subtle highlight when you brush it at the end of your makeup routine......does anyone know what powder this is or can you suggest one???


Asked by Ethans_Ma at 9:24 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Beauty & Style

Level 16 (2,945 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • for the brushes...the powder they put on for fallout is just their regular face powder. highlighting powder is different

    Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

  • You can use any highlighting powder. Everyone will have a different opinion about the best brand, so I suggest starting with cheaper brands (drugstore, e.l.f., etc.) to figure out what you like, unless you normally use higher end cosmetics. I personally don't use highlighter powder unless I'm going to a club (which is like once every 2 years, so I borrow a friend's).

    Not sure where to get Stigma brushes, but I've found e.l.f. at Kmart and I plan to order a few things from the website (which I think is I like e.l.f. brushes a lot, so I'm going to order the brushes I need still from there.

    Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:33 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

  • target has elf cosmetics...or u can find at their site

    Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 17, 2011