The next level update

So I asked for your girls help about how to tell my friend of Dang near 13 years that I need commitment before any sex happened and well as good of advice as you ladies gave he still ignored me! Is there any guys who want something more or is it always going to be just sex? I feel like I'm being punished for having morals

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• No its not all about sex ive found an amazing man who loves me and doesnt always want sex and wants the real connection˘ži love him
    Mxcxr16

Answer by Mxcxr16 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• *hugs* As soon as you realize you're not the one with the problem, then you'll be/do just fine mentally. You're not being punished for anything. This guy is showing you his true colors. Some women don't get that chance. There are some men out there who lead women on with lies after lies. I know you want this guy and I'm sure he's a hottie, but you're not going to get what you want trying to be with him. Staying true to yourself will lower the levels of regret in your life. Move on with your life and find a guy that respects your morals.

LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• No first there has to be a true commitment. Let the other things follow after that...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Well after 13 years and your friend doesn't respect your morals enough to either leave or take it to another level then you need to make the move. Don't give up your morals and values.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• They are your morals, don't be affraid to be you first of all. There are men that respect morals and self worth... trust me just hold out for it!
    heather_84

Answer by heather_84 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• If he really loves you, he should accept your morals and be willing to wait until you are ready. If he is trying to rush you into it, and making you feel guilty about the feelings you have, then the only person he is thinking about is himself. There is nothing wrong with standing up for how you feel. It sounds like he is in it for the sex.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:35 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Don't give up there are some men who will wait for sex but now days its so common that no one have morals and values anymore. I hope you follow your heart and do what makes you happy not what makes him happy.
    Thanks for the update good luck
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2011