How well do you handle constuctive critisizem ?

jensmommy

Asked by jensmommy at 12:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• It depends on how it is done. If someone gives me CC in a snotty way I'm going to be offended. Even if they meant well. But if they're nice about it then I accept it graceously. I might be a little bummed that what I did wasn't up to snuff but if I did my best then I did my best. I take the CC and any advice that was given and will maybe try it again next time (if I feel it'll help).

Ofcourse there are times where I feel that the CC just doesn't really fit. They might tell me something that I personally feel isn't helpful at all. If that's the case then I just thank them and continue on my way.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 12:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• for example if someone were to say..gee, you spelled critisism wrong..would you be upset?
    Anonymous

• lol good one ^
    Anonymous

• actually it is spelled criticism but I'm simply being constructive

Answer by admckenzie at 1:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• never lose your sense of humor is how I handle most things. Now, regarding constructive criticism specifically, I handle it well if I can learn from it and from the viewer's perspective. Sometimes seeing it through just our own eyes gives us a narrow point of view. If it were done for any other reason then I wouldn't consider it constructive and wouldn't take it as well.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Haha... I love all the answers above!!! :) For me it depends on who said it, the way they said it, and what time of the month it is!! lol
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2008