What was the last great book you read?

What genre was it?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 9:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• spooky little girl.
    Its about a woman who comes home from vacation, her life for some reason is in shambles on the front lawn , her fiance wont speak to her. She ends up dying and going to ghost school. kinda hard to explain without giving to much away but hey DH liked it so ya know its good !
    themommyLens

Answer by themommyLens at 10:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• "Their Eyes Were Watching God" by Nora Neale Hurston I had to google the genre and its Modernism at least thats what it said...lol. I had to read it in highschool and I still have it and I reread it a few months ago. It's my all time favorite book.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:57 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Romance. Susan Elizabeth Phillips, called "Ain't She Sweet". about a woman who went back to her small hometown, the residence of the town hates her for her reputation in the past, so she goes there with her head held high. i thought it was good.

I am right now reading her other book " Dream a Little Dream". It had me tearing up on the second page.

i also love all Nicholas Sparks books, and Janet Evanovich. her "Stephenie Plum" Series is awsome, all 16 books, and 17 comes out this summer, i''m so excited!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• An autobiography of George W Bush. Very good book. I didn't think I would like it, but I do.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I'm reading Shantaram at the moment and I love it, cant put it down.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 5:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• armywife: I have Ain't She Sweet? lol. You're the first person I've encountered that has even heard of it. I liked it, I think (I read it several years ago).

Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 10:04 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• The five people you meet in heaven
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 10:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• My prayer book and Day by Day and my Living Bible.
    mlgrob57

Answer by mlgrob57 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I've started reading the Twilight Saga.. I read Twilight and New Moon.. soon I'll be getting Eclipse and Breaking Dawn
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 1:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011