DOn't you hate it when you type out a great answer only to submit it and the question be closed already!?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes! Idk why some people close their questions so fast. I like to leave mine open for a few days at least.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Sometimes I get the answer I need and I'll go ahead and close the question down...like if I ask a real specific question and I kind of need the answer right away. But if it's a question where I want alot of different opinions I just leave it open. So far I havent written an answer to a question that closed right when I was trying to send my answer but now that I've written this I know it's going to happen to me now lol

Wow that was long winded lol....Sorry about that lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Sometimes I do it because I see an argument coming on, or I found the answer I was looking for, or just don't want to talk about it anymore. :) Not meaning to upset the public! lolz
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:10 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• It bugs me worse when I'm answering an unanswered question and by the time I finish typing three other people have said the same thing!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:41 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• why close it anyways?
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 10:02 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Was it mine?? lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Yeah, it bugs me.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Yes! That's happened to me a few times. Some people close them really fast. I usually leave them open for at least a day, and I actually forget to close them most of the time.

pam19

Answer by pam19 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Haha! I thought so. :) The anon got all stuffy because she didn't read my question right. She thinks I voted her down too. It said right in the title the home I purchased. Wow...I didn't wanna go there! My bad. :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Doesn't it still post though, as long as you start typing your answer before the OP closes it? That's happened to me a few times. It means you don't get any vote ups or responses on that thread, but the OP will at least still get to see your answer.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:13 AM on Mar. 18, 2011