Is this a kidney infection, bladder infection or both?

I went to the Dr yesturday because I was hurting real bad in my lower back and down the back on my legs I also had a miagrane, but no fever. So I peed in the cup and Dr said I was starting to get a kidney infection and I was dehydrated. Well today I still am hurting in my back and down my legs, now it burns when I pee. Dr precribed Antibiotic, but I can't get it filled until tomorrow when I get paid. I've been drinking the crap out of cranberry juice. Is there anything else I can do. Because it hurts so bad. I'm trying to get my mind off or it.

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 10:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Health

• I would drink water instead. Cranberry juice has a lot of sugar and it's really not effective unless you drink quite a few jugs. I use cranberry tablets.You get all the cranberry without the juice. Also, pick up some URISTAT it's like five bucks. It helps with the burning and pain. Also 1500 motrin.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Thank you so much misicmom
    luvmygrlz

Comment by luvmygrlz (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Mar. 17, 2011