Is it normal..?(A little TMI)

Im 26 weeks.. And about 30-35 mins. ago, used the restroom..and it was #2.. When I wiped the toilet paper was green. And also in the toilet. Has this happened with anyone else? What could cause it? Normal? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• id calthe dr and ask that doesnt saound right ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• The pooh was green, or green discharge? I'm sorry I giggled when I read this, if it's the pooh that's green it's probably just something you ate or if you are on any medications it can have that effect. I wouldn't worry about it. Unless you mean there was some greenish discharge in which case of course call the doctor ASAP.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:28 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Its ok, I would probably to if I was the one reading..The pooh..And im on zoloft and prenatal.
    Anonymous

• I had that right before i had my son and right after! It was the strangest thing, the perfect shade of green it was lol, and we were both healthy...
    Anonymous

• My ob said it was caused from the prenatal vitamins. I thought it was gross because I get it every now and again. I wouldn't worry
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I havent taken my prenatal yet today,but did yesterday at about 10pm, and its almost 8pm here now. So I dont know if that would matter any?
    Anonymous

• Just so you know artificial colorings added to food, such as artificial purple colors, make your poop green.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2008